To Organise Your Inspection Today - Call Jack on 0488 017 646
Quality Federation-style home on large block
You’ll love every inch of this quality brick home that will impress with a well thought out floor plan that consists of three spacious living areas, three bedrooms and a seamless flow onto the elegant alfresco patio with A-frame pergola plus a separate deck. The home is set on a large block with plenty of space to put in a pool (STCA), and schools, shops, a bus stop and the beach are all within easy reach.
– Large carpeted formal lounge or media room at front
– Additional meals and family areas set around the central kitchen
– Huge modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
– Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bed; built-in robes to two extra beds
– Well-presented main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard and patio access
– Double lock-up garage with drive-through access to the patio
Lovely front gardens and a Federation-style facade create strong street appeal as you enter via the charming front verandah and into the entry hall.
The master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite is privately located on your right at the front of the home, and the entry hall leads past the formal lounge/media room and into the meals and family areas.
You’ll love the quality modern kitchen that features a large wrap-around breakfast bar, walk-in corner pantry and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and large freestanding gas stove.
The family area opens to the covered pergola and alfresco deck at opposing ends of the room, and the second and third bedrooms share the main bathroom in a separate wing off the meals area.
Upon settlement of this property, Pavilion Property are offering complimentary disinfection misting service by Flick – https://www.flick.com.au/disinfection-service/
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 752 m²
- Street View