Offers Closing By 21st of September 2020 Stunning coastal home offers relaxed family living
This spacious four-bedroom home features a beautiful coastal feel with sun-drenched north-facing living spaces & a stylish split-level floor plan. Listen to the ocean at night from the peaceful deck, and the abundant bird life in the established trees on this stunning block that’s walking distance to schools, the river & lake.
– Huge open-plan family/meals area with solid timber floor & deck access
– Large separate carpeted lounge room with dramatic atrium-style void
– Quality chef’s kitchen with stone bench tops & premium appliances
– All four good-sized bedrooms feature BIR’s; dedicated upstairs study
– Full-sized modern bathrooms to both levels, plus additional downstairs powder room
– King-sized master bedroom with direct access into two-way downstairs bathroom
– Split-system air conditioning & central heating ensures your year-round comfort
– Large lawn, basketball court & garden shed in backyard with side gate access
– Automatic gate access to north-facing front forecourt with lock-up garage & carport
The charming wrap-around verandah captures the westerly sun & opens into the carpeted formal lounge that creates a luxurious sense of light & space with a soaring double-height void ceiling with an atrium-style picture window.
King-sized master bedroom joins the second bedroom & downstairs bathroom off the formal lounge. There are BIR’s & plush carpet to both light-filled rooms, and the master features direct access into the two-way bathroom with a modern floating vanity & corner shower.
Elegant timber staircase with under-stair storage connects the formal lounge to the mezzanine-style upstairs study or games area that boasts lovely wetland views & could be converted into a fifth bedroom. Upstairs, the queen-sized third & fourth bedrooms are both carpeted & feature BIR’s. The contemporary main bathroom is superbly presented with a shower over bath & floating vanity.
In the formal lounge, double French doors open into the enormous open-plan family/dining area that easily accommodates a 3m dining table & large lounge setting with plenty of space to spare, and the huge adjoining kitchen will delight the home chef with thick stone bench tops & premium appliances. Wide sliding glass doors connect the family/dining area to the impressive deck for seamless alfresco living.
Enjoy time with friends and family while you watch the kids shoot hoops on the dedicated basketball court or play soccer on the generous rear lawn.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 720 m²
- Street View