Quality as-new home offers family-friendly luxury
Trade up to this spacious four-bedroom family home that is just two years young. It is superbly presented in as-new condition throughout and features all the latest mod cons including hydronic heating and a low-maintenance composite deck. The home is set in the sought-after Oakdene Estate and is surrounded by other quality modern residences. It’s a short walk to parkland, lakes, Ocean Grove Nature Reserve and the new shopping centre, and just minutes to schools, sports facilities and the beach for a relaxed coastal lifestyle.
– Large open-plan living/dining area plus separate home theatre
– Designer kitchen features a huge island breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry
– Premium freestanding s/steel gas stove and stone bench tops also to kitchen
– King-sized master bedroom with large walk-in robe and luxury heated ensuite
– Built-in robe to second bed; walk-in robes to third and fourth beds
– Immaculate heated main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Double garage plus side access to extra parking for your campervan or boat
Enter through double front doors and into the wide reception foyer where you’ll find the king-sized master bedroom privately located at the front of the home on your left.
Continue past the home theatre and into the light-filled open-plan living/dining area that features a high-end gourmet kitchen and flows onto the composite alfresco deck in the landscaped backyard.
Three more bedrooms share the main bathroom in a separate wing of the home, and the internal laundry adds convenience with outdoor access and a walk-in linen cupboard.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View