Versatile and updated home offering dual living on 917m2
Nestled amongst picture-perfect surrounds and showcasing a gorgeous leafy outlook is this tastefully updated family home. From the tall pitched ceilings and stunning timber floors to the detached self-contained bungalow, there is so much to love about this unique property.
The main residence offers four good-size bedrooms and one bathroom including three bedrooms with built-in robes and one with its own private entry.
Soft natural light floods the open-plan and air-conditioned kitchen, meals and living area with direct access to the north-facing outdoor entertaining area. Here, you can enjoy afternoon cocktails with guests before cooking up a storm in the chic chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances and striking cabinetry.
A large laundry/workshop, a single garage and an attached 3.6x8m carport are also on offer.
Whether you’re looking to accommodate guests or extended family, the detached one-bedroom, one-bathroom bungalow will tick all the boxes. This bonus space has a kitchen, air-conditioning and a deck making it ideal for a range of buyers.
This one-of-a-kind home is set on a huge 917sqm (approx.) cul-de-sac block with lush gardens, mature trees, a chicken coop and a prized location close to schools, shops, recreational facilities and the beach.
– 4-bed, 1-bath main home with a 1-bed, 1-bath bungalow
– Tastefully renovated throughout with a host of modern features
– Open-plan kitchen, meals and living leading to the north-facing deck
– New hydronic heating throughout
– Parking for two cars, a workshop and a chicken coop
– A large, lush and private 917sqm block with vibrant gardens
– Quiet cul-de-sac close to schools, shops, sporting facilities and the beach
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 917 m²
- Street View