Immaculate beachside home on huge 879sqm garden block
Walk to the beach from this immaculate original home that is set on a large 879sqm block. It offers enormous renovation or redevelopment (STCA) potential, or simply move into the home as is and enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle. You can also walk to cafes, shops and the local primary school in town, and the home is also close to sports facilities.
– Open-plan living/dining area with gas heating and air conditioning
– Additional air-conditioned family/meals room with adjoining kitchen
– Covered deck overlooks the huge, beautifully manicured backyard
– Three generous light-filled bedrooms; built-in robe to master bedroom
– Immaculate main bathroom with large shower and corner vanity
– Separate well-equipped laundry; additional external toilet
– Side carport plus freestanding 3m x 8.2m garage/shed at rear
Enter into the reception foyer where you’ll find two of three carpeted bedrooms and the main bathroom in a private wing at the front of the home.
Continue into the main carpeted living/dining room that connects through to the separate family/meals room that features a neat electric kitchen with a large corner pantry.
The family/meals area flows onto the covered deck for easy alfresco entertaining, and the third bedroom is located off the family/meals area to suit use as a home office or extra living space.
You’ll also love the huge backyard that features a large manicured lawn, established shade trees, and beautifully landscaped and maintained gardens.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 879 m²
- Street View