To Organise Your Inspection Today – Call Lauren on 0448 888 907
Spacious modern home offers effortless entertaining.
Two large separate living areas join three generous bedrooms and a huge corner deck in this quality brick-and-tile home that’s approximately 10 years young. The well thought out floor plan is ideal for family living, and you’ll love this convenient setting in a quiet street that’s five minutes’ walk to shops and close to schools, sports facilities and the beach.
– Large carpeted formal lounge or media room at front
– Stunning floating timber flooring to open-plan living/dining area
– Quality gas kitchen features stone bench tops and s/steel appliances
– Large corner deck with pergola provides private entertaining space
– Walk-in robe, ensuite and deck access to large master bedroom
– Good-sized second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes
– Double garage with internal entry and roller door access to backyard
Enter into the wide reception hall with the huge carpeted formal lounge or media room on your right. Continue into the main open-plan living/dining area that features a chef’s kitchen and flows onto the large covered corner deck for private alfresco entertaining.
Three over-sized bedrooms join the main bathroom and separate laundry off the main living/dining area in an additional wing of the home.
The immaculate main bathroom will impress with a feature bath, corner shower and separate toilet, and the quality continues in the private master ensuite.
There is also a walk-in robe to the master bedroom plus easy access to the main alfresco deck, and the generous second and third bedrooms both feature built-in robes.
Upon settlement of this property, Pavilion Property are offering complimentary disinfection misting service by Flick – https://www.flick.com.au/disinfection-service/
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View