Top-of-the-range former display home spares no expense
This former display home by a well renowned builder is dressed to impress with a spacious designer floor plan and the finest quality appointments throughout. Two separate living areas join four generous bedrooms, and a large alfresco deck stars in the beautifully landscaped backyard. This quality home also boasts pride of place in the sought-after Oakdene Estate. It is set directly opposite parkland, walking distance to a new shopping centre, moments to Ocean Grove Nature Reserve, and close to shops, schools and the beach.
– Formal lounge/media room plus spacious open-plan family/meals area
– High-end gas kitchen with thick stone bench tops and a butler’s pantry
– Designer main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
– Built-in robes and carpet to second, third and fourth bedrooms
– Master bedroom with twin walk-in robe through to luxurious ensuite
– Large alfresco deck and generous manicured lawn to fenced backyard
– Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens are well established
Enter into the wide reception hall where you’ll find the master bedroom privately located on your right at the front of the home. It will impress with a twin walk-in robe that connects into the luxury ensuite that features a twin vanity, semi-frameless glass shower and a separate toilet.
Continue past the air conditioned formal lounge/media room and into the open-plan family/meals area. Two large skylights flood the space in natural light, and the stylish floating flooring adds contemporary appeal.
A modern fireplace also features in the family/meals area, and the adjoining gourmet kitchen will delight the home chef with a fully equipped butler’s pantry plus premium stainless steel appliances including a freestanding gas stove and dishwasher.
All three additional bedrooms join the immaculate main bathroom and internal laundry in a separate wing of the home off the family/meals area, and entertaining is a dream on the large alfresco deck that overlooks the manicured backyard.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 560 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View