Panoramic Ocean Views
CURRENT BID $920 K – 3 Qualified Bidders
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time.
Final bidding stage: Tuesday 18th May at 5.00pm.
Contact Dan Bennett on 0425 771 897 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
Imagine spending your weekends soaking up the sunshine on your large deck while taking in sensational ocean views that will never be built out. Whether you are hosting friends for sunset drinks or dining alfresco on hot summer nights, this property is more than a home, it is a lifestyle. You will live only minutes from the water’s edge while enjoying a spacious residence complete with a yard and workshop ensuring plenty of room for the whole family.
Inside, a light-filled living room awaits with oversized windows that frame the sparkling vista while sliding doors in the dining area allow you to step out to the expansive balcony. A large, well-equipped kitchen will delight the avid foodie with gas cooking, an abundance of storage and room for an island bench.
There are three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and one with a walk-in robe and ensuite offering a peaceful retreat at the end of the day. An entrance foyer, a central bathroom and laundry complete the internal layout while outside, there is a two-car garage and a large, fenced yard ready for the kids to run free.
– Spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom home
– Master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite
– Sweeping ocean views from Point Lonsdale to the bluff
– Open-plan and light-filled living and dining room
– A wrap-around deck ready for entertaining
– A workshop, rainwater tank and veggie patch
– Enjoy a large, elevated corner block
– A huge backyard perfect for subdivision (STCA)
– Walk to the Cheeky Cow Cafe and Buckley Reserve
– Schools and shops are only minutes away
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 667 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View